Suddenly I have this Feeling...

Yesterday was such a roller coaster my friends!

I started out at my good mate's house jamming out on our bud's new electric guitar (such a beaut!) for it was his 19th birthday.  But at the same moment we were saying goodbye to our other pal Sam for 4 months as he is leaving on a fishing boat.  All the boys got together and I was the odd woman out for  a while (as per usual) but we had good times, ate some burgs in the sunshine, and all around tried to forget that we were being abandoned by our favourite hippie yet again.

The hours passed and all us kiddies bid him a fond farewell, hugs and high fives all around we knew that we about to embark on a most excellent adventure and who are we to stop him?

I then made my way to Ultimate Monday!  It was such a money day yesterday, no wind, super nice out, bit of overcast so you don't burn to a crisp, needless to say I was stoked as!  The teams were so even we played til 10-8 in the first game.  Our fearless leader was blown away by my sudden onset of epic defensive skills (as was I) and we beat them, hard, for the second set.

It started to sprinkle and we were hoping it would downpour to make a monumental game for us but the sky didn't let loose until we had said our final after-game amen.

Needless to say, I'm starting to have a new outlook on this whole "Monday Sucks" situation.

Much love and telling me why I don't like Mondays? (I can't seem to find a downside) -- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...