Your perfect love is casting out fear...


Well folks, I did it. I Amy Pickard, told my testimony.

It was kind of super crazy as I was ridonculously nervous about the whole situation but when the time came I just thought it's now or never, so just get it over with!

I just wish I wasn't such a nervous crier, seriously the most embarrassing thing is being in a room of people you only kind of know and telling them every aspect of your life only to make it that much more awkward by tearing up. But I received some good responses and now it will most likely never be brought up again! Grand!

Unfortunately that also makes me ponder if this was a complete waste of my time?

My life story isn't filled with hardship, I haven't completely overcome my issues, but I think more people can relate to something like that sometimes than these men who fought battles with drugs or were gang members, for everyone tells a lie from time to time and they can see how it can get out of hand as it did for me. Not to say that those men's experiences aren't powerful or impacting I'm just saying not all of us went that route.

Nevertheless I can check one more item off of the ol' bucket list and continue on with my life, my birthday is a week today! It feels like ages since we went to that Dan Mangan concert last year, I cannot wait to experience all of the "This is Good" moments to come.

Much love and story times-- Amy

Comments

  1. Funny girl, check that one off the bucket list? I sure hope that's not the last time you tell your testimony! Gauranteed you'll be telling it for the rest of your life! And never a waste of time! Because GOD is good. And so is this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.