Say that you have saved me....


You know what is good?

The feeling of knowing that someone is praying for you.

I find that so comforting and special because I for one am the worst for actually committing to it.

I've been told I am a rather compassionate person, and I agree that if you are in need of a ear or a helping hand I will ALWAYS be there for you, but when I say those four little words:

"I'll pray for you!"

I tend to forget to, at least for a day or two....

But I have to say this, if you do need me and will appreciate my prayers (delayed as they may be) I got your back.

Anyways, just to tie in to what I intended to blog about I just wanted to say that things are looking up from yesterday, I've really learnt how to cope with the crappy feelings that I get instead of just wallowing in them and I feel like such a burden has been taken away and although those problems all still exist, they feel so small. This is good....

Much love and prayer warriors-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.