Are we going up....


... or just going down?

Ugh I hate when things seem to be looking up, there is that beautiful picture ahead of you and your legs are pumping as hard as they can to get to it before it disappears. Fingers reaching, arms outstretched, but nevertheless, I am left in wanting.

How come friends of mine seem to get everything they want when not a single thing turns out right for me? Why am I stuck in this constant cycle of receiving a task only to never meet the requirements? Why do I always give in and make the same mistake over and over again?

Where have all the blessings gone? When did I lose sight of them?

I just want to be okay today.

Comments

  1. oh amy,how can let you know i understand where you coming from.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.