You are God above all, yet You call me your friend?

Hey there, so today instead of going to Cobble Hill baptist for my regular sunday morning service I went to City Gate Church with Marissa. The only details I knew was that Justin Croswell was going to be speaking, and that was enough for me! So of course I went, so as a group of us are sitting in the congregation Justin is invited to get up and explain why all us young folk are here this blessed sunday. Now like I said, I thought we were there strictly to see him talk, not to do anything. But turns out we were all to get up and pray with people who wanted prayer. Now I am not the most eloquent speaker, and putting that into prayer formation I get rather tongue tied. Luckily, Marissa and I were paired up and the Lord just flowed through us and we prayed for two ladies. Then an older lady sitting in the front row asked me to sit beside her and listen to her testimony. Now the elderly people always have a hold on my heart, especially when you can see their love for the Lord, needless to say, I cried. Frankly I bawled my eyes out circa Cassia Philippson 2009. Then it was testimony time where people get up and say something great God has done for them in the week and such. A man got up and said that on friday morning he was praying to God and just listening and the Lord kept saying something about Young people and in just two days a group of ten of us were there at his church. That really struck home with me as I was actually going to go to the Alliance church this morning and by God's will I ended up there. God is so cool sometimes and I love the fact that he calls me his own, and also his FRIEND!
Just saying, that's so rad!
XOXO Yams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.