Make straight the paths that crooked lie, Oh Lord before these feet of mine

Hello world, so my meeting went really well and I have decided to take (drumroll please) Medical Office Assistant, I know it sounds really lame but it's something practical to take to earn some money until I have funds to take some writing courses and maybe some teaching, we'll see. But it's a bonus because Marissa took the same course and she can help me out (for those of you who know marissa :P) anyways yeah. Today I'm hanging with Dad again, things have been going really well and I hope they continue to improve. Also the girls at study have really been praying for me and Allison and our relationship is getting so good too, she actually asked me if I wanted to get a place with her! So that's a really comforting feeling to know that she may like me again haha. Ultimate frisbee tonight, so stoked, cause it's all wet and gross out and it'll be a total gong show! Well that's the update for now, miss you guys
xoxo Yams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.