I wanna be near you and blink in your light...

As I sit here at the Duncan Garage, my stomach filled to the brim with good eats, I feel like it is time to fill you all in on the great weekend I just had.

Saturday I embarked to Victoria with my dear Momma for some lady bonding time and just to get out of the house. We had lots of fun and ended our great day with seeing the one and only "Lorax." I seriously loved this movie, I will admit the musical numbers were rather cheesy but it was nice and heart-warming for sure.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

Sunday we acted like heathens and instead of going to church we slept in for the time change m

ade us a tad overtired.
Fast forward to Sunday evening where I got the awesome opportunity to stare at a beautiful ginger man for 3 hours. Not just any ginger man I may add, but the one and only Aaron Gillespie.

He, along with Parachute Band, were playing a concert FOR FREE at Glad Tidings church and I could not pass that up. My lovely lady friend Tor and I departed for good times, first stopping at Red Robin for dinner with a random bunch of friends.

The concert blew me away and I am so glad I got to share it with some of my best mates, dancing and singing and praising Jesus my homeboy.

The night was still young by the end of the concert so we thought we would go see "John Carter." Us girls wanted to add some more fun to the group so we invited my beardy friend (also ginger) to join us. It was good times (even though he was late!) and we laughed and snickered all throughout at the cheesy aliens and Taylor Kitsch's amazing eight pack!


We chatted outside whilst freezing our butts off and bid each other adieu, for our darling friend had an early morning ahead of him.

Tor and I stopped for Shamrock Shakes (SO GOOD) and headed home to our warm bed. We fell asleep to the sound of "Aristocats" in the background and couldn't help but think,

"This is Good!"

Much love and popcorn infested beards-- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.