Tea for two...

"I love food"

This was a common thread in my lunch date today.

As I sat at a table for two with an old friend at our favourite meeting place (the Garage obvs) I couldn't help but soak in the familiar atmosphere and think "This is Good"

We munched on fantastic quesadillas, chatted about days of ole and future hopes and after finishing our meal we took in the sun rays like two fat house cats.

As I arrived home I noticed my mailbox was overflowing! I ran over to it to find a package from Treelines, a super choice band from which I had ordered a tank and CD (currently enjoying both) and also a letter from a fellow blogger and acquaintance. Although me and this lovely girl were never super close while she was at home I feel like we just get each other. You know how people say you can have a "soul mate" and not in the cheesy Serendipity way where it's some silly guy but just a person that you instantly click with and just understand. I feel like that's us. So hearing from her made me really happy.

I love lazy days like these where you can find so much happiness in the simple pleasures of life and know that not a single thing can bring ya down. Even if you have to work 6-11 tonight (totally weaksauce!)

Anyways just wanted to share that with you and let you know that life continues to be just swell.

Much love and full bellies- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.