Give me a story I can believe...

You be Gretzky and I'll be Messier...

Del Barber. I love you.

If I had to listen to only one person sing for the rest of my life I would be content with it being this man.

He blessed our little town with a performance about a month ago and I was stupid enough not to go! I am sto peeved at myself for passing this by because he is now on constant rotation on my stereo and I would have loved to see him live. But alas, I blew it.

So in case you haven't heard this little gem before I highly reccomend him. When I have ever been wrong about music before? Exactly.

Much love and all that good stuff- Amy

Some good songs to check out are:
62 Richmond
Waitress
Love is just a wrecking ball
Give me a story I can believe
If I told you that I loved you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...