Part Deux, the Saga Continues...

Well Folks, I'm back.

I realized after writing that last post that I actually really enjoy writing for the sake of writing (shocker!) So I think I may just have to continue on with these so called ramblings but if you got anything from the last post, I think things are heading in a different direction.

Hang on for the ride to see where we end up.

Nevertheless, there is a a This is Good moment to report upon.

I was at work Yesterday, about to sign in, when I looked at the debit machine and noticed someone forgot to take their withdrawn funds.  I quickly swiped my finger, snagged the moula, and brought it to Customer Service.  My supervisor wrote my name on it in case the person wanted to give me a reward, "pfft ya right" I thought.

About an hour later my phone rings at my checkout and it is my supervisor saying that the lady came in to claim the money, yey good right? Then she said to turn around, the lady waved and mouthed Thank You as my supervisor informed me that she had bought me flowers and a thank-you card in exchange for my good deed.

SO SWEET RIGHT!

It was nice too cause I recognized her as a frequent customer and I know I will be seeing her again shortly so I can thank her for the beautiful tulips (favourite!)

All in all this week has been so stinkin amazing and I just cannot believe how far my life has come in these past months.  Change is good. Friendship is good. Life is good. And last but not least, This is Good.

Much love and life unimaginable-- Amy

Comments

  1. i am so happy that you decide to continue writing it true delight to my day read them and getting know you through them. keep up inspiring tails. ps that so cool how help someone can lead into blessing in return<3 :) Rae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.